Do you shoot destination weddings outside of the United States?
Yes! We have captured weddings throughout the USA and abroad, such as Mexico, Punta Cana, Puerto Rico, Belize and Thailand.
How large is your staff?
Sylk & Danny are the owners and photographers at Sylk Marti Studios.
We have several assistants who work with us on different events. We also have a photo booth staff and an off-site editor.
Do you shoot Quinceañeras?
Do you offer photo booth services?
Yes we do. A photo booth at your event guarantees a party inside your party! More laughs, more fun, more memories.
Are you on Social Media?
How much in advance do I have to book my wedding or cotillion?
We book 12 to 18 months ahead of time. If your event is on a popular day, don’t hesistate to contact us.
Do you offer video?
Do you offer Drone Service?
Yes we do. We are also licensed UAV Pilots.
Do you speak different languages?
We speak both English and Spanish.
What do your prices start at?
Our collections begin at $3,299. We are Chicago based, but photograph destination weddings all over the world, so pricing will change depending on the location (we include our travel costs in your wedding package).
Will you give us direction when posing us?
It is normal that our wedding clients come to us not knowing how to pose. We have invested many hours into taking posing workshops so we can assist and coach our clients with posing.
Do you have a studio?
Yes, we are located in Chicago, in the Portage Park Neighborhood. Our studio offers:
- 2,500 sq ft of modern, spacious and welcoming space designed to cater to each and every client in their unique way.
- Private shooting area.
- Kitchenette with an assortment of beverages and snacks
- Bridal/Quinceañera Suite with Hair and Make up Station as well as wardrobe area and changing table.
- Private client consultation room with a showroom area of our custom art books.
- We also print our own images.
- Individual music zones to please our clients in any room they are in.
- There is plenty of free street parking available.
- We are conveniently located 2 miles off the Kennedy expressway.
Are you licensed and insured?
If I need to cancel the wedding, will the retainer fee be refunded?
The retainer fee is non-refundable. The retainer guarantees that we are holding the date exclusively for you, turning down all other commissions for that day.
Do you shoot same sex couples?